..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Memory Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no matter how many times i try to reload and configure the program, I am unable to load my memory cards. just curious as how this can be fixed.
Run as Administrator.

Rightlick on pcsx2.exe > Run as Administrator.
(04-20-2009, 04:15 PM)yunsabit Wrote: [ -> ]Run as Administrator.

Just curious since I'm not using Vista.What's the main reason for this?
UAC from Microsoft.

User Account Control. It prevents that you're online as Administrator all the time. (Security ***** for n00bs). For casual pc user it's a plus, but for most of the adanced users a nuisance which should be turned off.
he said he's NOT using vista.
You`ve made my heart stop - when I hear memory card and bug I am freaked out... still remeber how Persona4 broke my memory card saves Wacko
That reminds me - he might be using linux/unix and placed his memcards into a root folder so the PCSX2 cannot write to them.
I really don't think it's a bug. You are most likely doing something wrong, as it has been out for months and no problems have been found. there fore, moved for now to eneral.

Besides, I should just close it cause you didn't follow the guidelines..
(04-20-2009, 04:15 PM)yunsabit Wrote: [ -> ]Run as Administrator.

yunsabit can you plz tell me i am using WinXp from 6 Years and i havent run any program as Administrator and i havent faced any problem, My WinXP have only one User(Admin).