..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: "controller" not detected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

my problem when i start pcsx2 (before it loads a game) it says 'the controller is not detected.
please connect the controller to controller port 1, and press start button to continue.

i have plugin wich makes my keybaord and mouse --> the controller. [attachment=66146]

but every time i start it, i get the same message. are theyre any fixes or quickfixes ?

thank you in advance.

Kind regards Shazzu.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Thanks for replying,

i had no 'logs' file (so created one) started the emu and got the problem straight away.

there are 3 logs with only a title and no content.

Titles = ->dev9null
           ->FWnull
           ->USBnull

EDIT : FIXED 

i think it was my own fault

checked automatic gamefixes and backup before save. restarted emu and i can play my game Smile thanks for the help anyway