..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Terminator 3 - The Redemption [SLES 52283] (E)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
status=5;
version=1.5.0;
console=PS2;
crc=5DF023A5;
img_t=empty;
img_f=empty;
wikiurl=Link;
PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @ 3.5 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB)

Build Description: PCSX2 1.5.0-20180327153300

BIOS Used: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

GSdx Settings: OpenGL Hardware, Native, High Blending Accuracy, Bilinear (PS2) Texture Filtering

GSdx HW Hacks: Auto Flush

Speedhacks Used:
Recommended + MTVU

Gamefixes Used:
Automatic Game Fixes

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): medium

Comments:
Playable with minor issues. Runs at full speed.

Bugs:
Light glows are visible through walls unless you enable Auto Flush hack or switch to SW mode. Weird horizontal line running across the screen appears in FMV movies. First person perspective breaks in the intro cutscene making you see your character from the side when you're not supposed to.

Playable
(04-01-2018, 12:27 AM)Nicknine Wrote: [ -> ]PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @ 3.5 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB)

Build Description: PCSX2 1.5.0-20180327153300

BIOS Used: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

GSdx Settings: OpenGL Hardware, Native, High Blending Accuracy, Bilinear (PS2) Texture Filtering

GSdx HW Hacks: Auto Flush

Speedhacks Used:
Recommended + MTVU

Gamefixes Used:
Automatic Game Fixes

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): medium

Comments:
Playable with minor issues. Runs at full speed.

Bugs:
Light glows are visible through walls unless you enable Auto Flush hack or switch to SW mode. Weird horizontal line running across the screen appears in FMV movies. First person perspective breaks in the intro cutscene making you see your character from the side when you're not supposed to.

Playable

How far you are in the game? I have quite old save game from the Desert level when Terminator encounters TX. I can't even load the level as the game totally freezes my PC. No matter whether I use OpenGL or DX plugin. Saying that this game is fully playable is a huge exagerration as it has problems since couple of years of pcsx2 development and seems to be never fixed.
(09-23-2018, 08:52 PM)Dante2685 Wrote: [ -> ]How far you are in the game? I have quite old save game from the Desert level when Terminator encounters TX. I can't even load the level as the game totally freezes my PC. No matter whether I use OpenGL or DX plugin. Saying that this game is fully playable is a huge exagerration as it has problems since couple of years of pcsx2 development and seems to be never fixed.

Well we don't know about these things unless they're reported. Why don't you make a bug report explaining the issue and upload a memcard for somebody to look at?