..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PS3 controller not working PLS HELP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys. I'm completely new to the pcsx2... Sorry. hahaha But during my initial install and setup, upon reaching the point where i configure the controls of my GamePad I was confronted with an issue... My controller isn't responding??? I cleared the default buttons under the Pad 1 tab and it won't respond to me hitting the button on my controller. I use a hardwired DualShock 3 Sixaxis (Red) and on every other emulator it works just fine... Can someone please help me? I'm sorry any other info needed just ask.

I'm using the PCSX2 1.5.0 / LilyPad 0.11.0
Windows 10
(04-06-2018, 04:08 AM)BladeBorn Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys. I'm completely new to the pcsx2... Sorry. hahaha But during my initial install and setup, upon reaching the point where i configure the controls of my GamePad I was confronted with an issue... My controller isn't responding??? I cleared the default buttons under the Pad 1 tab and it won't respond to me hitting the button on my controller. I use a hardwired DualShock 3 Sixaxis (Red) and on every other emulator it works just fine... Can someone please help me? I'm sorry any other info needed just ask.

I'm using the PCSX2 1.5.0 / LilyPad 0.11.0
Windows 10

Are you using XInput or DirectInput on LilyPad?
(04-06-2018, 02:06 PM)Kian Stevens Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using XInput or DirectInput on LilyPad?
It is currently set on XInput.
(04-06-2018, 02:06 PM)Kian Stevens Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using XInput or DirectInput on LilyPad?

Just set it to DirectInput and it worked just fine. Thank you for the help man. Sorry it was such a simple fix. XD
(04-06-2018, 04:48 PM)BladeBorn Wrote: [ -> ]Just set it to DirectInput and it worked just fine. Thank you for the help man. Sorry it was such a simple fix. XD

No worries mate, glad I could offer some assistance.
(04-06-2018, 04:48 PM)BladeBorn Wrote: [ -> ]Just set it to DirectInput and it worked just fine. Thank you for the help man. Sorry it was such a simple fix. XD

Apologies for being such a noob but which settings page do you change this from?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.