..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Emulator Graphic Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=66328][attachment=66328]Hello, 

I got a PCSX2 emulator a couple days ago and it has been a pleasurable thus far. However, I have run into a few strange graphical errors. It's nothing too serious, and the games I play are still playable, but it can be distracting at times. 

The PlayStation 2 logo when a game starts up: file:///C:/Users/sloss/OneDrive/Pictures...%20(2).png

The Social Link Screen in Persona 3 FES: file:///C:/Users/sloss/OneDrive/Pictures...%20(3).png

If someone can help me out with this issue it would much appreciated.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(04-22-2018, 07:00 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Firstly, Thank you for responding to my thread I greatly appreciate the fact that you're willing to help me.

Secondly, I don't really know about my PC's specs. All I can really say is that it's an Intel Core i7. But I can tell you all the other things you want to know. 

My PCSX2 emulator version is 1.4.0.

For my settings, the only thing I changed was the Aspect Ratio to fit my monitor.

I haven't touched my GSdx settings so everything should still be in its default settings. [attachment=66329]

I only used Persona 3 FES as an example, but this applies to the other game I'm playing, Naruto Ultimate Ninja. Both of these games are from ISO files.
Can you pull up the System Information by sesrcuj g it in the Start Menu?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(04-22-2018, 07:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]

[ /code]
Like this?

[code]
PCSX2 1.4.0-20160105132032- compiled on Jan  5 2016
Savestate version: 0x9a0b0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 10 Home (build 16299), 64-bit
Physical RAM     =  8108 MB
CPU name         =  Intel® Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
Vendor/Model     =  GenuineIntel (stepping 09)
CPU speed        =  2.903 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType         =  Standard OEM
x86Flags         =  bfebfbff 7ffafbbf
x86EFlags        =  2c100000

x86 Features Detected:
SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX.. AVX2.. FMA

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding   GS: C:\Users\sloss\Desktop\PCSX2\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx.dll 
Windows 10.0.16299
Binding  PAD: C:\Users\sloss\Desktop\PCSX2\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\lilypad.dll 
Binding SPU2: C:\Users\sloss\Desktop\PCSX2\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\spu2-x.dll 
Binding CDVD: C:\Users\sloss\Desktop\PCSX2\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll 
Binding  USB: C:\Users\sloss\Desktop\PCSX2\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll 
Binding   FW: C:\Users\sloss\Desktop\PCSX2\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll 
Binding DEV9: C:\Users\sloss\Desktop\PCSX2\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\DEV9null.dll 
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) 9693 games on record (loaded in 137ms)
[ /code]

(04-22-2018, 07:31 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you pull up the System Information by sesrcuj g it in the Start Menu?

Do you think you can help me find the specs you want to see?
try using pcsx2 1.5.0 first and see if that fixes the issue.