..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Slowing down and speeding up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm completely fresh to emulation so i'm not quite sure how to solve problems yet. My computer has i7-4710HQ 2.5GHz, nvidia geforce gtx 860m, 8Gb ram and it's windows 10. Emulator version is 1.4.0. 

When i was kid i used to play ratchet and clank and since i am trying out emulation, i figured i might try to play those games. So i have first four games of ratchet and clank in format of iso and tried playing them. But the thing is while i play, the fps sometimes drops and the game becomes slow motion, then suddenly fps jumps up and the games speed is becomes higher then i should be. 

The emulator is set on the preset 1, i tried preset 2 also, but nothing changes. Also, the MTVU is checked too.

So maybe you have any recommendations on what should i do to make the games work propperly?

Thanks in advance.
Your PC isn't really powerful enough for emulating Rachet & Clank, sorry.
Well that's quite disappointing Laugh

God of war and god of war 2 works perfectly tho
Yeah they should be ok with the MTVU speedhack Smile but your CPU is too slow for R&C, you need around 4Ghz to have that smooth and even then sometimes it does slow down.
I see. Thank you Smile