..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Nicktoons Unite!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-14-2018, 11:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]i see.
you're probably stuck with software mode for now, even if you CPU sin't powerful enough to handle it.

Setting extra sw redering threads to 2 may help a bit, though.
did you set your windows power plan to perfromance mode, btw ?
and are you sure you aren't running on batteries ?

I'm a PC geek Smile Plugged in & Performance mode always on
My bad config at Thread rendering, thanks for help
But software not have scaling so the graphics are bad
yes
but for now, you have no other choice.
or you could simply keep playing it on your old PS2 Wink
Sorry but that's the nature of software rendering.

If you could provide a GSDump, one of the graphics guys may be able to look in to it and get it fixed for a future revision, but there's little we can do right now.

Here's a link on how to make a GSDump: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-c...er-GS-dump

I would recommend making a bug report in the bug reports forum and attach the GSDump there. Be sure to read the stickies on how to create a bug report first however Smile
(06-14-2018, 11:51 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]yes
but for now, you have no other choice.
or you could simply keep playing it on your old PS2 Wink
For now that's the solution Laugh

(06-14-2018, 11:52 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but that's the nature of software rendering.

If you could provide a GSDump, one of the graphics guys may be able to look in to it and get it fixed for a future revision, but there's little we can do right now.

Here's a link on how to make a GSDump: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-c...er-GS-dump

I would recommend making a bug report in the bug reports forum and attach the GSDump there. Be sure to read the stickies on how to create a bug report first however Smile
I will do it, thanks for the instructions
I took a look at the dump you provided, can you set mipmapping to basic and see the results ?
(06-14-2018, 01:00 PM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]I took a look at the dump you provided, can you set mipmapping to basic and see the results ?

BUA Basic
[attachment=66740]
Mipmapping Disable
[attachment=66741]
Mipmapping not blending.

[Image: c2DYypA.png]
(06-14-2018, 01:31 PM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]Mipmapping not blending.

[Image: c2DYypA.png]

[attachment=66742]

Sorry my mistake for previous result
Pages: 1 2