..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Star Ocean 3 cheats assistance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone out there please help me with this. I made a pnach file but no matter how I arrange things or where I put the file, I can't seem to get these cheats to work.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Can you post your emulog.txt?

Also you have patches with a single / in front of them, that won't work, it either needs to be two // to comment it out or have none at all to enable them.
Here you are.
did you put your pnach file here : "C:\Users\Saiya\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\23A97857.pnach"

BTW be prepared to face many bugs with this PS2 console of yours. I'm pretty sure you'll face them even when playing the game on your real console.
I don't have it there actually.

The only code I really want is max FOL. I'm tired of coming out of the Ice Cavern and never being able to afford anything in Aeriglyph.

How do I stop cheats from being activated?
you put // infront of them or delete them. Please read my reply from before, else your cheats file will not work.
(06-17-2018, 09:16 PM)Spuunt Wrote: [ -> ]How do I stop cheats from being activated?
untick "enable cheats"
Sweet jebus thank you so much. It works and I now have all the FOL.
The '/' in front of the cheats is my bad. That should've been '//'.

I'll update the patch n the original thread.