..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-13-2019, 09:46 PM)pcsx480p60 Wrote: [ -> ]shinobido does not shake other than the two company logos at boot up, no need for code
Ok, thanks! That is good to hear. I've turned it into an iso, booted, then played some before going to sleep and that is what I thought too at a first glance.

(11-13-2019, 09:46 PM)pcsx480p60 Wrote: [ -> ]the game runs at 30fps so I posted a 60fps code in the relevant thread
Thank you.

(11-13-2019, 09:46 PM)pcsx480p60 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have new info compared to what was already shared
Oh, I see.
(11-13-2019, 05:51 PM)pcsx480p60 Wrote: [ -> ]Legaia 2: Duel Saga SLUS_204.14 Game CRC = 0xF2EEC598

no shaking 3d gfx
no shaking 2d gfx
no blur
Thank you for this one i appreciate it. Is any of the others possible? Or can you create a better guide on how to make them? This makes a hugh difference in many games.
Shadow Hearts SLUS_203.47 Game CRC = 0x8BE3D7B2

no shaking 3d gfx
no shaking 2d gfx

Shadow Hearts 2, Suikoden 3,4,5 don't shake
(11-14-2019, 10:34 AM)pcsx480p60 Wrote: [ -> ]Shadow Hearts SLUS_203.47 Game CRC = 0x8BE3D7B2

no shaking 3d gfx
no shaking 2d gfx

Wow, that's great to know! I was thinking on getting these games someday, of course Japanese versions though...

What about Shadow Hearts 3? Shadow Hearts: From the New World to be exact. Probably fine too, because sequel was ok?

...or Onimusha series (without first one, because it has a remaster on PS4), Zero series, Silent Hill series? 

Shadow Hearts SLPS-25041
Shadow Hearts: From the New World SLPM-66071
Onimusha 2 SLPM-65100
Onimusha 3 SLPM-65413
New Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams SLPM-66275/6
Onimusha Buraiden SLPM-65411
Zero
Zero (2) Akaichou
Zero (3) Shisei no Koe
Demento (Haunting Grounds)

Ones without ID numbers are currently out of stock, so I don't know them.

PS2 Spyro and Scooby Doo games seem interesting too, but because these are European and American only I don't know if I will be able to ever get hold of them.

As before no hurry at all. Just posting these here while there is still someone active able to make them.

Offtopic

Now I'm playing Metal Gear series for the first time :D. Late like 20 years? Finished Metal Gear Solid and it's remake Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes this month. I've got a hold of PS3 Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Edition from US (EU was all sold out! :O), because it is more fitting in English I think, so now I'm on to Metal Gear Solid 2. I suck heavily at it though...
(11-14-2019, 10:34 AM)pcsx480p60 Wrote: [ -> ]Shadow Hearts SLUS_203.47 Game CRC = 0x8BE3D7B2

no shaking 3d gfx
no shaking 2d gfx

Any chance to port this for the E region? https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Shadow-H...7-E--30204
SLES 50677
crc=DEFA4763

Its a classic IMO Smile
porting codes it involves piracy on my part, I don't have access to all games
even if let's say I pirate, who will give me the games, in case of european releases there are multiple version of the same game
for example I have shadow hearts the mainland europe release(SLES_508.22) which is different than the one Bositman posted
can you imagine downloading GBs of data than figuring out it's not even the same version

Shadow Hearts SLES_508.22 Game CRC = 0x7DE3F9E8
Is it possible to create these codes from a GS dumps?
Yeah I know, I just asked in case you didn't need the actual game to port the pnach, like it happens with lots of wide screen patches Wink
I'll give it a try with my version just in case it works with it too
it depends on the code
examples:

1a.
if the pnach contains only assembly codes, meaning we modify mips instructions only, than if you have both elfs from the games, you just search for similar patterns and hopefully you find the same instructions
This probably works with RAM dumps too, but don't know if pcsx2 offer a ram dump in which instructions appear with addresses like in the debugger
But still, sharing ELF's is still piracy, or not? I don't know the stance on that

1b.
there are games which loads other elfs or part of, at runtime along the main elf. This cannot be done offline you need a RAM dump

when you modify RAM values, you need both games. It's true that maybe you can get away with ps2dis to see who accesses those memory locations but this works only if the game uses always the same memory locations and ps2dis can figure out the references
If not, you have to set breakpoints to see who accesses those locations and then search for those instruction in the version you are porting to and see the addresses those instructions use.

so yeah if it's not against the rules, than you can post your elf because shadow hearts is just two mips instruction in the main elf
Not sure about legality of GS dumps, but this forum allows it seemingly.

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-c...er-GS-dump