..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GSdumps are perfectly legal. We also send some ELF files if they are for patch making usage, in which case the author just deletes the files after he's done anyway, so yeah when I get back I'll PM you the file so we can have that release patched too, thanks Smile
ELF file? How do you make that?

*Edit*
I think I got what it is. I've read some strange threads here of people trying to run a game from .elf's.

It's one of these you see when you open game DVD in a window, the one named with game ID. PS2 equivalent of an .exe, right?

That's what's needed for interlacing patches? GS dumps aren't?

Also I don't know what is a RAM dump...
so how does this gsdump work?
I don't see any option to load the dump
also in the memory viewer of the debugger the dump option is grayed
No idea... I know about them only because lightningterror asked me for one when I reported graphic bugs in Genji.
Shadow Hearts SLES_506.77 Game CRC = 0xDEFA4763

no shaking 3d gfx
no shaking 2d gfx
@Arethien

Shadow Hearts SLPS-25041 --- on the list will need port
Shadow Hearts: From the New World SLPM-66071 --- noshake
Onimusha 2 SLPM-65100 --- on the list will need port
Onimusha 3 SLPM-65413 --- on the list will need port
New Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams SLPM-66275/6 --- on the list will need port
Onimusha Buraiden SLPM-65411 ---checking
Zero --- on the list will need port
Zero (2) Akaichou --- noshake
Zero (3) Shisei no Koe --- noshake
Demento (Haunting Grounds) --- noshake
Thanks.

For the ports you need to have a full game or that ELF file is enough?
Onimusha Buraiden SLPM_654.11 Game CRC = 0x1483D6B9

@Arethien, as I said in an earlier post, it depends, when you will have the games will see if the elf is enough
Also afaik Japan has pretty strict rules about reverse engineering and piracy so please first inform yourself to not get into any trouble
(11-15-2019, 12:15 PM)pcsx480p60 Wrote: [ -> ]...
@Arethien
Also afaik Japan has pretty strict rules about reverse engineering and piracy so please first inform yourself to not get into any trouble
You're probably referring to already not so recent news about outlawing even Action Replays? I've read few English sites reporting it. I have a small correction to what they wrote. This new law outlaws selling Action Replays and moderated consoles, but it does not touch individual consumer doing it for himself at home.
Having a moderated PSP, PS3, Vita, PS4 or Nin***do console will get you instant ban for that console and your account if found, but for now at least no penalties as law is concerned.