..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No interlacing codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***UPDATE New Rework Code 2022 go HERE
Berserk - Millennium Falcon Hen - Seima Senki no Shou (Japan)
PS2 ベルセルク 千年帝国の鷹篇 聖魔戦記の章
(wesker90 English translation v1.1)
SLPM_656.88;1) Game CRC = 0x9685E636
!!! this legacy-old code has bugs in new PCSX2versions !!!

UPDATED CODES JUNE 2022 GO HERE
Tekken 5 GH SLUS_210.59 Game CRC = 652050D2 * July 2 Updated code, Other fixes
!!! this legacy-old code has bugs in new PCSX2versions !!!
Request:
Sony Playstation 2 Bios/Boot up screen. CRC = 00000000

I figured it's the first thing anyone sees on PS2 and, although it is iconic, it is very rough on PC. I left it running for 5 minutes and it caused a screen burn due to the shaking.
I'm requesting a patch for Ghost Vibration (PAL).

True to its name, the screen suffers from vibration and shaking. Tongue

Thanks to anyone who can help.
(06-22-2020, 11:04 AM)Devina Wrote: [ -> ]I'm requesting a patch for Ghost Vibration (PAL).

True to its name, the screen suffers from vibration and shaking. Tongue

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Ghost Vibration SLES_514.33;1) Game CRC = CDD0C904
(06-21-2020, 11:04 PM)Drakengard64 Wrote: [ -> ]Request:
Sony Playstation 2 Bios/Boot up screen. CRC = 00000000

I figured it's the first thing anyone sees on PS2 and, although it is iconic, it is very rough on PC. I left it running for 5 minutes and it caused a screen burn due to the shaking.
Smile For curiousity Bios USA v02.30

Code:
patch=1,EE,2026E20C,extended,64420000
Other bios, use tutorial i write some post back, (with cheat engine search in memory view 38290500 08004264 )
(06-22-2020, 07:42 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Smile For curiousity Bios USA v02.30

Code:
patch=1,EE,2026E20C,extended,64420000
Other bios, use tutorial i write some post back, (with cheat engine search in memory view 38290500 08004264 )
Thanks, it works! For some reason the first few seconds of the boot up screen still shake. Oh, well... Speaking of your guide, where did you get that the BC PS3 forces PS2 games to run in progressive mode? According to this video, PS2 games still use interlaced mode, but the PS3 attempts to deinterlace the signal, with mixed results. https://youtu.be/brMW6KFue-I?t=2613
(06-23-2020, 12:37 AM)Drakengard64 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, it works! For some reason the first few seconds of the boot up screen still shake. Oh, well... Speaking of your guide, where did you get that the BC PS3 forces PS2 games to run in progressive mode? According to this video, PS2 games still use interlaced mode, but the PS3 attempts to deinterlace the signal, with mixed results. https://youtu.be/brMW6KFue-I?t=2613
You a right, my bad Mellow , i was testing games looks ok or shake a little (no interleacing) in my ps3 with my monitor 24" ; so decided test noticeable games with interleacing in my big TV, and they still shake, many reading in many forums interpreted wrong the info  because monitors dont accept interleaced signals (also some tecnical reading in ps3dev wiki) and another read  (i not find the post) i assume ps3 emulator apply some sort interleacing off, but not, games with noticeable shake still shake a looks bad (Gran turismo 4 in 480i), i corrected the info in my post, thanks for make me doubt about it.
I'm adding Kengo to the list of stuff I requested several pages back, and removed the ones that have been fulfilled.

Armored Core: Silent Line
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance
Bombastic
Chulip
Cocoto Fishing Master
Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse
Dead to Rights
Disgaea 2
Downhill Domination
Eternal Ring
Evergrace
Flipnic
Haven: Call of the King
Jade Cocoon 2
Kengo: Master of Bushido
The Mark of Kri
Michigan: Report From Hell
Onimusha: Warlords
Reel Fishing III
Road Trip
Spartan: Total Warrior
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
Tsugunai: Atonement
Twisted Metal: Black
Twisted Metal: Head-On
War of the Monsters
Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land
XGIII: Extreme G Racing
Thanks for the Ghost Vibration patch. Smile Been playing it, it's a unique game.

I second Michigan: Report from Hell. I'm just in the mood to play obscure horror games lately.
Hot Shots Golf patches here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-No-inter...#pid610606

Downhill Domination  (SCUS-97177) = 5AE01D98

Twisted Metal: Black (black label)  (SCUS-97101) = 073696DA

Twisted Metal: Head-On (SCUS-97621) = 3DC2FE45