..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I can't find the CRC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To use cheats for a game i need the game CRC, i can't seem to find it in the console. The game i need it for is Ratchet and Clank 2. Can you help me? Thank you! Biggrin
Well it'll certainly be present in the console window with the following syntax:
Quote:Game CRC = [CRC]

Check your emulog file just to be sure.
(06-30-2018, 06:37 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Well it'll certainly be present in the console window with the following syntax:

Check your emulog fine just to be sure.

I searched, but it looks different than what it looks to other people. I can't find any CRC written anywhere
I think I have seen a post somewhere with the emulog that don't shows the game crc.
Try fast boot while using the CDVD=>ISO and if you still don't see it,check the console title
Can you post your emulog? we can probably find it for you.

Of course make sure you run the game first, at least for a few seconds.
(06-30-2018, 06:44 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]I think I have seen a post somewhere with the emulog that don't shows the game crc.
Try fast boot while using the CDVD=>ISO and if you still don't see it,check the console title

I found it, thank you so much! I didn't try booting it on fast, i did it only in full. Thanks!