..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The right part of the screen is black :v
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With Resident Evil 4 and Soul Calibur 2 i have a problem which is that the right part of the screen is fully black. It represents like the 30 percent of the image. I use direct 3D 11. HELP PLS!
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
....whaaat? xDDDD
(07-02-2018, 04:35 PM)Supadre Wrote: [ -> ]....whaaat? xDDDD

In the pcsx2 console the thing that appears with pcsx2 on the right there's a save function. What he's asking you to do is play the game till the issue appears close it and in that console press save to make a text file that you should then post here.
...or just get the emulog where i told you above.
It'll be the same without using the save function in the console log.
Here is the archive. I closed the game once the issue appeared (the initial moment when you have to put the language)

Here you have the problem.
Can you delete the PCSX2_ui.ini and try again ? I think someone else experienced a similar issue before.
Maybe you should try using latest git build. Dunno why you're trying to use a 1 month old build instead of latest...
(07-02-2018, 08:41 PM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]Can you delete the PCSX2_ui.ini and try again ? I think someone else experienced a similar issue before.

It didnt worked D:

(07-02-2018, 08:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should try using latest git build. Dunno why you're trying to use a 1 month old build instead of latest...

Git Build?????
(07-03-2018, 02:11 AM)Supadre Wrote: [ -> ]It didnt worked D:

Git Build?????

https://pcsx2.net/download/development/dev-windows.html
Pages: 1 2