..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: One Piece - Pirates Carnival [SLPS 25576] (J)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
status=5;
version=1.7.0;
console=PS2;
crc=18338A0F;
img_t=empty;
img_f=empty;
wikiurl=Link;
PC Specs:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M

Build Description: PCSX2 1.4.0 Release Pack - Windows
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: USA v01.60(07/02/2002) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Preset 1
EE/VU Rounding: Preset 1

Speedhacks Used:
Preset 1, MTVU Disabled

Gamefixes Used:
Preset 1

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Little

Comments:
As CK1 requested playing without loading from a savestate as well as manual gamefixes/ EE and VU Rounding/Clamping modes, I assume using preset 1 for emulation settings then playing new game. Game still stuck in buggy captain game.

Bugs:
Same TLB Errors like previous post in request thread. A console log is attached in separate file.

Status
Ingame
Just to be more clear, can you try without using a preset and try using all of the EE/VU Rounding/Clamping modes manually? or did you already try them individually?
(07-10-2018, 05:39 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just to be more clear, can you try without using a preset and try using all of the EE/VU Rounding/Clamping modes manually? or did you already try them individually?

I only tried changing EE rounding/clamping modes for now, with VU set to Chop/Normal and no speedhacks and game fixes used. Still stuck playing the buggy captain game. Will try changing VU rounding/clamping modes with EE rounding/clamping modes later. Do I need to post every combination?
(07-10-2018, 10:25 AM)iboy Wrote: [ -> ]I only tried changing EE rounding/clamping modes for now, with VU set to Chop/Normal and no speedhacks and game fixes used. Still stuck playing the buggy captain game. Will try changing VU rounding/clamping modes with EE rounding/clamping modes later. Do I need to post every combination?

Only if you find a combination that works. I also forgot to mention earlier to upgrade your PCSX2 version to the latest dev build here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
(07-10-2018, 04:36 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you find a combination that works. I also forgot to mention earlier to upgrade your PCSX2 version to the latest dev build here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Ok, will try it again when I can, thanks for the info
PC Specs:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 750TI 2GB

Build Description: PCSX2 Nightly - v1.7.2075 Compiled on Nov 23 2021
If other please specify: N/A

EE/VU Clamp modes: Default
EE/VU Rounding: Default

GSdx Settings: Default

GSdx HW Hacks: None

Speedhacks Used: N/A

Gamefixes Used: N/A

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): little

Comments:

Game works fine without any graphics glitches. 

Bugs:

Game used to crash at buggy captain mini game but now it works fine. Screenshot from the buggy captain game attached.

Status
Playable