..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Scarface slowdown and screen issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Iv'e only had pcsx2 for a short time but the few games iv'e used it with have been fine cept this. The game has this strange shadow problem with the textures and now I get slowdown 

Here's what the shadow problem is

https://imgur.com/a/wxbqtgN

Any idea how to fix this? My rig is an asus gaming laptop. One of the newest models I just bought it. It has a gtx 1060 so the card isn't terrible and runs mortal kombat deception just fine. I'm also using pcsx2 1.50 as well.
tried the I-bit hack ?
(07-11-2018, 09:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]tried the I-bit hack ?

What is that and how do I use it?
should be under gamefixes IIRC
(07-11-2018, 09:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]should be under gamefixes IIRC

Tried it doesn't seem to fix it.
what about software mode ?
(07-11-2018, 10:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what about software mode ?

Game runs slower and graphics look worse but I don't see the issue anymore. Can I improve performance with software mode?
you can set extra rendering threads to 2 or 3 depending on the CPU you have.
(07-11-2018, 10:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]you can set extra rendering threads to 2 or 3 depending on the CPU you have

Doesn't seem to fix anything Sad
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Pages: 1 2