..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: having trouble removing the shadow sky effect in gta san andreas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to remove that double sky glitch and I have read about it in other posts. If I could get that git build download, I think that would work for me. I have the pcsx2 1.4.0 and have been using the gsdx10 direct 3d11 hardware renderer. I have tried messing with the crc hack settings, the configure hacks option also. The game other than that is working great, I just can't stand that shadow shader effect. 
[attachment=67069]
[attachment=67070]

Processor: AMD Athlon ™ II X2 250 Processor 3 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Windows 10 x64 based processor
Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4200
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(07-19-2018, 10:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I have been looking all over the forum on how to properly do the emulog, and I can't find it. Unfortanately I didn't take any C++ classes at devry…. I read some stuff about a bug report, and I added that in there too. I posted this in the wrong part also.
Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Bob\Desktop\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas (USA) (v3.00).iso
why did you name it v3.00 ? did you patch your game somehow ?
that could explain your problems.
(07-20-2018, 06:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]why did you name it v3.00 ? did you patch your game somehow ?
that could explain your problems.

nope that was the version how I got it, and theres a 1.03 version also
"how you got it ?"
how exactly did you make your iso ?