..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Conflict: Global Storm [SLES-52573]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After booting the game, FMWs and splashscreens don't work in HW mode, there is only black screen with sound. SW mode looks fine.
EDIT: This can be fixed by "Auto switch to SW renderer for FMVs" or by disabling depth emulaion.

The game also needs EE round mode positive or nearest to allow you move properly. Othervise your character is always facing to the left.
EDIT: Workaround for this is to skip the cutscene before the training starts.

Also texture of door is incorrect in HW mode, SW mode is fine (see screenshots).
EDIT: This can be fixed by Blending Unit Accuracy set to Full.
Lighting seems to be broken in OGL HW as well.
EDIT: The lighting behavior can be changed (but not fixed) by mipmaping level set to basic or full. Automatic is same as "off".

And main menu background is missing in HW mode. Can be fixed by disabling depth emulation.
Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 4700MQ
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 740M
RAM: 8GB

pcsx2: pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-2442-gd300d8578-windows-x86
GSDX: OGL
GS dump door: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C4MhBt...nqOxuz2snv
GS dump ingame lighting: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ljb4ur...FFOJh6GiKM
what about D3D11 HW mode ?
what about "auto switch to SW renderer for FMVs" gamefix ?

tried them ?
(07-24-2018, 03:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what about D3D11 HW mode ?

tried them ?

Sorry, I should have. D3D11 works. Auto switch to SW renderer for FMVs works too. Turns out OGL needs depth emulation disabled to work. Also fixes main menu background issue I missed before
But the character always facing left issue es still there. Turns out when you skip the cutscene where you go to the training (which is broken because the character is walking backwards) then you can move without problems. When you do not skip it, your character will always be facing to the left.
I also noticed the broken ingame lighting in OGL HW. SW is fine.
(07-24-2018, 03:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what about D3D11 HW mode ?

tried them ? 

I think I am also facing this issue. Did you get any proper solution? 

kodi