..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Slow down PCSX2 to 1% Speed or even freeze intentionally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is there a way to slow down PCSX2 to 1% Speed or even to freeze it intentionally with the Values in the Memory ?
You can close the game window or open a plugin from the menu to pause. Funnily enough there is no in and of itself pause method. You can use Config>Emu set>GS> and change the slow motion adjust to 1. Then use shift-tab while in-game to activate. Then if you want even slower you can hook Cheat engine to PCSX2 and speedhack it to .00001.
Sounds interesting.I will try that out soon.I'm little bit doing a work to disable "Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria" Cheat Protection.
Still in the very early Stage i came across a Function which might control when to freeze the Game by storing the Value 1
in the Stack Pointer Values in order to corrupt the Data.No Idea what's really going on there at this point but i gradually get
a feeling how the Structure of the ELF File is.Because the Game runs very slow on my Notebook i will note suspicous
Instruction Areas (probably translate some parts to C language) for now and will attend to this Game with Tests when i have a
more powerful Computer.
You can set a custom base framerate to something small and then set Turbo to 60FPS.
(07-29-2018, 12:30 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]You can set a custom base framerate to something small and then set Turbo to 60FPS.

Ok, i will try out that.