..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy X-2 Bug Before Battle with Angra Mainyu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After completing the 10 gatekeepers mission in Bikanel desert in chapter 5, you have to battle the Superboss: Angra Mainyu
After running into Nhadala the screen is stuck on the boss Angra Mainyu, rising from the sand, the screen IS moving but it's just not continuing on with the battle. I would like to know what to do to prevent or stop this. Thank you for your time.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(07-31-2018, 11:45 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
I'll try to get back to that point of the game, I forgot to save before the battle, right now I'm trying to get the accessory:Catnip, in preparation for the battle again. Thank you.