..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Gui doesn't stay hidden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have an installation of PCSX2 that has always worked great but for some reason, since a few weeks ago the GUI keeps jumping in front of the game fullscreen at random times. I tried using the --nogui option and it solves the problem, but when I have other games that launch with a custom config, it ignores the --nogui parameter that I set for every game. Can someone help me fix this issue? Thanks.

Best regards,
Which pcsx2 version you are using and can you post one of your shortcuts with the command lines
And are you running those command lines directly as a windows shortcut or you are placing them in some launcher

Edit:Also are you playing with gamepad or keyboard
(08-05-2018, 09:01 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Which pcsx2 version you are using and can you post one of your shortcuts with the command lines
And are you running those command lines directly as a windows shortcut or you are placing them in some launcher

Edit:Also are you playing with gamepad or keyboard

I'm using version 1.4.0. Here are the commands:

Parameter for all games:

--fullscreen --nogui

An example of a custom command line parameter for a game in which the GUI steps in front of the game:

--cfgpath="D:\FicheirosEmuladores\Configs\AllOnWith4xNative"

I'm running these in the frontend Launchbox, but I forgot to mention the GUI bug happens when I launch PCXS2 standalone.
Download the latest dev build here and try that instead

https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
I tried the latest build and it's still happening. I tested it without using Launchbox. I tried only using minimal configurations. Default video settings, only gamepad configured and bios files set.
I'll look into this when I get a chance, maybe there is something that can be fixed.
Can confirm this happens to me as well. It doesn't happen if you minimize pcsx2. But if you go fullscreen within 1-3 min pcsx2 gui will assert itself on your fullscreened game.
Just posting to say it stopped happening now for some reason. I haven't changed any settings. It might have been Windows related but I don't know what.