..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 4 - Characters moving slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've started playing Persona 4 on PCSX2 and I noticed that my main character was walking really slow but I thought he was just walking.
I've now reached the first dungeon and my two characters have normal running animations but the movement speed is still really slow (I compared with some other playthrough on youtube so I know it's not normal).
Also, I have constantly more than 50 fps so this isn't the problem, just the walking/running speed
Does anyone have an idea about how to fix this ?
Moved to general discussion
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(08-19-2018, 02:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to general discussion
Thank you, I'm very new to this forum.
And indeed it had nothing of a bug, I believe left stick makes character walk and d-pad makes him run.
That's not it.
If you are using lilypad as controller plugin,check the sensitivity of of your left stick directions.

Outside the tv the left stick controls how the character moves...slight push makes him walk and pushing all the way in some direction,it makes him run.
Inside the TV you don't have a walking anymation but the movement speed is the same(depending on how you push the analog)

When I lower the sensitivity,the character starts to move slowly even if I am pressing the direction all the way and when I increase the sensitivity,lose the ability to walk.
The default value is 1.33 but if it is set to 1.00 and you have the problem,then the problem is your input device so increase the sensitivity.
On a keyboard it will always run with correct settings or always walk with wrong settings.