..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't see "fast texture invalidation" setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying again to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to work w/ my PC and am looking for one of the settings that I've read is supposed to help with performance: the "fast texture invalidation" hack. I remember seeing it before, but I can't find it in the GSdx settings. I can click on "configure hacks" but I only see a few checkboxes. I've tried changing which GSdx plugin I use, whether I use OpenGL or DirectX, etc. but nothing seems to make it show up.

On a slightly different note, does anyone have a good feeling for whether I should expect solid performance w/ a Ryzen 5 1600 and GTX 670? It seems to do fine (60 fps) in most places but in scenes with burning fire (fireplace, torches, etc.) it takes a huge hit and drops to ~40 fps which is unplayable to me. Have messed with some options but none seem to do much in the fire scenes. Thanks!
Get the link as above, then make sure you are using either the AVX2, SSE4 or SSE2 versions of GSDX.
(09-09-2018, 10:00 PM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
Which build?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.