..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragonballs Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 controlls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Folks,

I'm having an issue with emulation. The game works flawlessly except for doing the rapid ascension/descent DBZ BT3. Holding L2+R1/R2 does not allow me to rapid dash straight up or down which is kind of critical in this game. Does anyone else have this issues/resolution for this issue?
Thanks,
Butts
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(09-17-2018, 07:59 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Actually I accidently resolved the issue.

Apparently in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, dragon dash is double clicking R1 or R2 instead of holding L2 then pressing R1/R2 like in DBT BT2. Hope somebody finds this helpful!