..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help, once again please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, this time I literally have the PS2 disk in my cd/dvd drive.
This is what happens when I try to run it.
http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ps2emuerror.png

I also tried testing, thought it seems to freeze at a certain point. I can upload a picture of that too, if it is wanted/needed.

Thank you, and sorry if I cause inconvenience.
The solution: you can try run different plugin or mount the DVD into ISO them try use the plugin again. However ... from what I read from image you provided you using a very old CPU AMD 2400+ 1.98 (1 core) this is very slowwwwwwwwww to emulate plus if I not mistaken your's Graphic card can't even support Shader model 2.o and above. secondly, your's SPU2-x-1.1 plugin load failure and ZerosGS is not suitable to some games.

Try to fix the problem before post again. !!!
Your processor doesn't support SSE2 and SSE2 is the minimum required for emulator to run.
try the old ZeroGS-no sse2 version.
(04-25-2009, 02:02 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]try the old ZeroGS-no sse2 version.

Even if he manages to run it in the old interpreter mode (which I think recent versions no longer have..? Not sure) he'll be stuck with 1 fps forever.
So basically my only choice is to get a better processor?
(04-25-2009, 07:04 PM)Keeper-of-Styx Wrote: [ -> ]So basically my only choice is to get a better processor?

Yeah, most likely it's your only choise if you want to actually play and not watch some slideshow.
Hm, well that sounds like fun...
Well I found a $124 AMD Phenom...

Can PCSX2 be played on a Mac(Apple) computer?
(04-25-2009, 08:50 PM)Keeper-of-Styx Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, well that sounds like fun...
Well I found a $124 AMD Phenom...

Can PCSX2 be played on a Mac(Apple) computer?

Yes, there is a mac version Smile
Keeper-of-Styx:
If you want a new pc for pcsx2, then get something with a fast intel dualcore (e8400 and up)
and a nvidia card (8800gt and up).

No apple, no amd Wink
Pages: 1 2