..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't activate Lilypad, no matter how many sites I download the activation software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help with advice! I want to play with my PS3 controller because Idk how to use the keyboard controls! I would play with my PS2 controller but I lost my "PS2 controller to USB" adapter ages ago.  Sad
(10-18-2018, 11:20 AM)TennisFan Wrote: [ -> ]how many sites I download the activation software
Wait, what?

You don't have to download any activation stuff from any random site. Just get the latest PCSX2 and the correct LilyPad plugin file should come with it.
...And fireshock
(10-18-2018, 11:20 AM)TennisFan Wrote: [ -> ]Please help with advice! I want to play with my PS3 controller because Idk how to use the keyboard controls! I would play with my PS2 controller but I lost my "PS2 controller to USB" adapter ages ago.  Sad

If you got a lilypad plugin that asks for activation or whatever, you probably downloaded a virus/malware and I recommend scanning/cleaning your PC first.