..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Display all of your posts in certain thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is that possible?

I don't need to search for something now but there were times I wanted to find some post made by me in a specific thread and the only way I know is:
1.The normal search method but that displays all posts in any thread,you can limit it to subforum but not to a thread
2.Use the search field in the thread but the problem is,you can't limit it to your posts only(unless there is some way I don't know about...typing the user name only displays posts that quoted you,not your posts)and you must know what you write there
you can go to your CP and click on show posts or show threads, it's chronological so if you know the approx. date/time you can see them there.
Yes I know that but for example doing that,it shows 347 pages of my posts and as I said,the only info I have is that the post I am are looking for is in a certain thread

Lets say for example I want to find this post but I only know that it is in that thread.
If I use "Find All Posts",I have to go through 337 pages to find it.