..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Just got PCSX2, need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!

I just downloaded PCSX2 last night and I'm trying to get it going, but to no avail. I found an old guide by kazeĀ and tried that, but it didn't seem to work. Not surprising really, since it was six yours old.

Anyway, I'm running Mojave and I don't know what else I should try since the guide wasn't helpful for me. When I initially downloaded PCSX2 it did the ol' "open for like a second then crash" thing. After the guide is stayed open for a bit (but couldn't do anything from the menu bar other than "page setup") then I got a message saying "this isn't supported by your OS - go check for updates to this application."

Any thoughts on how I can get this thing working?

Thanks!
better give This a try, i guess.
Well, I gave it a shot. Was doing good making all the thing happening until trying to open the Wineskin app. I got a message saying "Busy, please wait" with some spinning dots. And so it was for two hours while I did something else. And so it was again when I reinstalled and rebooted everything.

I'm going to see if I can borrow a roommate's Windows laptop that's collecting dust.