..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How to use Ssspsx pad plugin pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

My ps2 was broken and I decided not to buy a new one. I have just used Pcsx2 for nearly a week so there are many unclear points about its plugin (totally a newbie). Blush

After downloading Ssspsx pad plugin from website, I unpacked it and put all the files into "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins" but it didnt work at all. 

Does anybody here know how to make this plugins run? Please tell me.

Thanks you a lot.
SSSPSX is a PS1 emulator... What exactly are you trying to do here..?
Better use lilypad plugin if you ask me
(11-06-2018, 10:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Better use lilypad plugin if you ask me
Lilypad is great but when I try to configure for ffxii (using lilypad). The movement of characters became crazy...It seems that analog and D-pad using same buttons. And when I try to make characters run, it became switching to choose leader.
showing your lilypad settings would be great so that we could help you
SSPX has been discontinued for long
(11-06-2018, 12:22 PM)tomanyeuem Wrote: [ -> ]Lilypad is great but when I try to configure for ffxii (using lilypad). The movement of characters became crazy...It seems that analog and D-pad using same buttons. And when I try to make characters run, it became switching to choose leader.

Also upgrade to 1.5 https://pcsx2.net/download/development/dev-windows.html
*snip*
(09-12-2019, 11:46 PM)ibrahim59090 Wrote: [ -> ]*snip*

Please don't link to unofficial builds of PCSX2.
(09-13-2019, 03:07 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't link to unofficial builds of PCSX2.
The official ones Ssspsx pad can not solve the problem. For him it requires a separate installation
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.