..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Testing out games not in the database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to obtain many Gran Turismo demo discs (boy did they cost me a lot of money  Biggrin ). I was looking in the compatibility list and some are not on the list. Here's a list of all of the demo discs I have:
-2004 Toyota Prius Special Version (NTSC-U)
-2004 Toyota Prius Trial Version (NTSC-J)
-3 Store Volume II Demo
-Official PlayStation 2 Magazine disc volume 5
-4 Online Beta (both NTSC-U and NTSC-J)
Also, I have the 2002 Tokyo-Seoul version (first Korean PS2 game I think) and that too is not on the list. So I was wondering of how to post in the Public compatibility list for these games. The only problem is that most of these games don't use a memcard as nothing is being saved.
Post a test case here for each game while following the template and including the Game CRC.

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Request-...ility-list
It may also help if you tell me the crc ids for all those discs as well. Some may be missing from the crc database.

To find out the crc id enable the console and check the window title of the console window while running the game (8 digit code with letters and numbers). Alternatively you can check the logs.
Sure. I can find the CRCs for each demo by using savestates. I will also post the elf name for each of the games as well. Also, while digging through my collection of games, I also found another Gran Turismo demo (known as GT2000). Here they are:
-Gran Turismo 2000 (NTSC-J): 55CE5111 (CRC) and PAPX-90203 (ELF)
-Official PlayStation 2 Magazine Demo Disc 5 (PAL): 53B90D9C (CRC) and SCED-50140 (ELF)
-Gran Turismo 3 Store Demo Volume II (NTSC-J): 706DFF80 (CRC) and PCPX-96609 (ELF)
-Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Seoul (NTSC-J): 0EEF32A3 (CRC) and SCPS-56005 (ELF)
-Gran Turismo 4 Prius Trial Version (NTSC-J): 27B8F05F (CRC) and PAPX-90512 (ELF)
-Gran Turismo 4 Prologue (NTSC-J): E1258846 (CRC) and PBPX-95523 (ELF)
-Gran Turismo Special Edition 2004 Toyota Demo (NTSC-U): 70538747 (CRC) and SCUS-97384 (ELF)
-Gran Turismo 4 Online Test Version (NTSC-J): 0087EEC4 (CRC) and PAPX-90523 (ELF)
-Gran Turismo 4 Online Public Beta (NTSC-U): 0087EEC4 (CRC) and SCUS-97436 (ELF)
For some reason, both the Japanese and the US version of Gran Turismo 4 Online version are producing the same CRC. Also, for Gran Turismo 4 Prologue, the ELF name is a typo in the database. I can verify this with redump.org: http://redump.org/disc/23178/
Thanks, I added the crc ids so the games should run better on the latest dev build.

GameDB entries have yet to be added, maybe someone else can finish things up or I'll do it in the future.
I will be able to start creating the cases when I get my new PC. I will use it mainly for PCSX2 and schoolwork. Quick question: There are beta content in these demos and most of them are playable (the hidden tracks and cars) by modifying strings in ArtMoney Pro and Cheat Engine. How can I cover this in my cases?
You would just add it to the test report.