..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Steambot Chronicles (HW Not Right)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there fine people...

I looked through the net, and have searched before for a solution, if there even is one. (Which I have a feeling there probably isn't)
But still wanted to ask, I want to play Steambot Chronicles, and sure I can play it in HW with no issues at all, I should be able to with
my computer. But the differences annoy me greatly, now these pictures are just the beginning of the game, but in HW mode there are
numerous glitches, sometimes in the cities there are no lights if it's night, it bugs me a lot, I know it's not a big thing, but if anybody had a 
solution could you tell me? I can almost play the game in SW mode, but there is still some slowdowns which makes it a little difficult sometimes.

Updated Edit
Forget what I said, I finally found the right settings for getting a complete steady 60FPS in SW Mode.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
The game has crc hacks in place to remove channel shuffle related issues. OpenGL will look better but it's still a mess.