..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: carmera bug in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am trying to play oogies revenge on ps2 emulator which works to a point the lagging sound is as good as it will get but during a fight  the camera pans down and i cant make it go back on the enemy and i can not even see jack anymore please tell me how to fix it if you can help me thank you!
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
well i did fix it it seems by fixing the options but now it is lagging  and making the characters sound like robots  anything i can do on that?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
here hope this is what your looking for?
get a decent CPU and you're good to go.
this one will lag whatever you do
pretty much get a better pc yea
that's it.
play the game on your PS2 for now until you can afford a better PC
that is why i'm playing on my pc i don't own the game on my ps2's i will just play it the way it is thank you for your info and help Smile
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.