..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Setup Graphics Details Pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening, i have a pc desktop with spec: Intel Core I5 third generation, Graphic video Nvidia Geforce210, ram 8 gigabyte, Hard drvive 500 gigabyte, but i don't game with The Simpsons hit and run how must made? Which configuration apply in the emulator PCSX2 for my pc? The version of emulator is 1.4.0.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(02-26-2019, 11:41 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Hi friend, i find emulog.txt but where is paste? Because i can't find [ /code]
You can just attach it as a file it's if easier for you.