..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Black charachters BUG in Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (PCSX2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its 2 years allready since this bug is still not fixed? i searched a little but how to fix this problem and saw posts that it was fixed but the bug came back, only solutions i saw was to set the resolution to native and it works but the video quality gets really bad, and i just found a way how that problem fixes and the video quality stays good. I dont know is this gonna help you but it works for me, it just need a bit of time to do it.

[Image: star.gif]MY SOLUTION:
When you go on PCSX2 Program and click on System > Save state (save on any of those), then load the same state and the black charachter shoud be gone and the video quality stays same good.

BEFORE: https://imgur.com/ctu58CC

AFTER: https://imgur.com/POHm0YC

-Sorry for my English, i am really bad at it, i am really sorry.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(05-07-2019, 02:53 AM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I dont understand, could you help me trough TeamViewer? Here is my Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/daptica/
Discord: ㄩ匚卄丨卄卂#4697
Anyone know where to download the PAL version of the game? Because I need it to play with statistics codes
(05-15-2019, 05:08 PM)DBZ228 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know where to download the PAL version of the game? Because I need it to play with statistics codes

I suggest you read the forum rules
(05-15-2019, 05:08 PM)DBZ228 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know where to download the PAL version of the game? Because I need it to play with statistics codes

I do not know how to use it yet, but I would like to ask this question
(05-15-2019, 06:28 PM)DBZ228 Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know how to use it yet, but I would like to ask this question

No one will answer you
(05-15-2019, 06:28 PM)DBZ228 Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know how to use it yet, but I would like to ask this question

why? Where can i ask this question?
We don't know and don't care. Read the forum rules. Period
@daptica what is your pcsx2 version, it should be resolved on 1.5 builds.

If the issue is still present then the simple information I need would be the information on the console , it should be displayed when playing the game.

Example:
[Image: dux8FOS.png]
Pages: 1 2