..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controller not detected in-game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I started using PCSX2 yesterday, playing Ratchet Gladiator with no problems. As I have finished it, I am now going on the Ace Combat franchise but my controller is not detected in game. I have already browsed some threads like switching to XInput and disabling DirectInput but the game just doesn't want to see my controller. I have tried with a PS4 controller(binds detected as a DX Wireless Controller device) and under DS4 controller(binds detected as XInput pad 0 device) without success . Maybe I am missing something... 
Thanks for your help !
If you are using a DS4, use DS4window if you haven't already. Install the driver and you should be able to use it wired or wireless via Bluetooth.
(05-10-2019, 06:59 PM)gtgamer468 Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using a DS4, use DS4window if you haven't already. Install the driver and you should be able to use it wired or wireless via Bluetooth.

OK so I was using a non stable version that a friend gave me, after installing the last stable one the problem is now solved...
Thank you for you answer, even though it wasn't the source of the problem, I appreciate it