..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Save files transfer help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As of late, I've been playing a lot of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne ((Lucifer's call in europe)), it's a great game, but I've discovered a bug that soft-locks the game after beating the second form of the final boss, making the ending I want to get impossible to obtain. So, is there any way I can transfer my european save file to the american version of the game? I really don't want to lose all my progress.
No saves are overall region specific. PAL games (European) runs also at 50 fps whereas NTSC (US/Japan) at 60.
Does this happen to your physical PS2 as well? I would imagine it's a bug within the emulator, like what I encounter in Japanese titles.
(05-16-2019, 06:40 AM)gtgamer468 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen to your physical PS2 as well? I would imagine it's a bug within the emulator, like what I encounter in Japanese titles.

I didnt get there yet, I read on the wiki about the existence of this bug in the european version, so I guess it's not a problem that can be solved in any way since apparently it's in the physical copy as well.
(05-16-2019, 02:20 AM)StriFe Wrote: [ -> ]No saves are overall region specific. PAL games (European) runs also at 50 fps whereas NTSC (US/Japan) at 60.

So this means I can somehow replace the save datas of the european version of my game to the american one?
No, saves are region specific.