..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't Get Codes to work in PTO4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been trying to get the codes here to work in PTO4.

http://us.codejunkies.com/search/codes/P...-1___.aspx

When I launch the game it finds the cheats file just fine and I have not had any issues with most other games getting cheats to work. For what ever reason I can't seem to make it happen with this game. This is what my file currently looks like.

gametitle=P.T.O. IV - Pacific Theater of Operations IV (PAL-E) 

// Master
patch=1,EE,0e3c7df2,extended,1853e59e
patch=1,EE,ee8c79d2,extended,bcbb1862

// Inft. Gold Germany
patch=1,EE,debcc9ce,extended,bc413102

Guess its possible the codes just don't work?
Master codes are not needed. Try booting the game again, but without those codes and keep the rest.
Those codes are encrypted and also as gtgamer468 said, master codes are not needed

Try this
Code:
// Inft. Gold Germany
patch=1,EE,20422DD0,extended,0098967F
(05-19-2019, 12:37 AM)gtgamer468 Wrote: [ -> ]Master codes are not needed. Try booting the game again, but without those codes and keep the rest.

I have done this with out any luck. Not sure what the exact issue I am running in to is.

For reference this is the location I am getting the codes from.

https://www.cheathappens.com/7133-PlaySt..._IV_cheats

Also at @ Gone Ayywire, what do you mean that they are encrypted. I have Omniconverter set to output them as unencrypted.
All the codes you linked so far are for the US version. However in your pnach it lists this:

Code:

PAL. So which version of the game do you actually have? PAL or NTSC?
Those codes are encrypted (Action Replay ver 1). Make sure you choose the proper input when using Omniconvert.
(07-28-2019, 11:32 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]All the codes you linked so far are for the US version. However in your pnach it lists this:

Code:

PAL. So which version of the game do you actually have? PAL or NTSC?

Did not know there was different codes for other versions. I do have the PAL one right now. I can try to find a NTSC Rom and try it again. Thanks for the reply!