..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 doesn't run. Help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody, I'm Angelo from Italy. Glad to be a member of this community. I've a problem since when I installed PCX2 on my pc, I've tried most of the guide on youtube to set it up but anything's working. My pc is a lenovo, Ram 8gb / intel core i7/4510u @2.00GHz 260 GHz / windows 10 / Nvidia Gforce 840M / direct11.
So why it keeps lagging?? I can't undestand. Please help me. Every game I've tried it doesn't run fluid. What's the solution?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Probably some power saving mode is running or pcsx2 is using your intel card instead of your nvidia card,or you are using software mode in GSdx,or you are trying a game that is too much for your laptop,or....

Post the log and what games are you trying to play
I used to own an lenovo pc, it's a fine pc but I found out thatĀ it's psu for the whole system and
mainboardĀ is lacking. Maybe this is the reason.