..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Modding Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks! This is my first post on the forums, I hope I keep the mistakes to a minimum.

I was wondering if there's a way to mod ISO's on PCSX2.

What I'm specifically interested in, is changing the player model with a model of an NPC. For those who are familiar with Mercenaries, I'd like to change Jacobs' model with the Allied Soldier NPC model/skin. Is there a way to actually do that?

Looking forward to discussing this, thanks in advance!

SPECS: 
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060
RAM: 12GB DDR4
I know this post is pretty old but there have been significant advancements in PS2 Mercenaries modding. We're not at model replacing yet but it's possible we'll get there some day. 

Check gamebanana for some of my mods. A lot can be done.

We have a modding channel on the discord server if you're interested in joining. You can find the link on the wiki, and there are tons of speedrunning videos on youtube that provide an invite.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.