..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: What are the best settings for Everything or Nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My specs are i7 7700HQ, GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR4 2400MHZ RAM.

If I run the game on openGL software mode it lags as soon as the cutscene finishes, if I played it on openGL hardware mode I cut horizontal black lines across the scenes, to be honest I've never had any luck trying to run any game on PCSX2, I feel a bit let down to be honest.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(06-10-2019, 11:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

[attachment=69136 Wrote:[attachment=69136][attachment=69136][attachment=69136]jesalvein pid='600244' dateline='1560201019']Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

did you get my logs?
Use latest git build +OGL hardware renderer (recommended)
or enable hardware depth in gsdx hw hack
(06-10-2019, 11:21 PM)benisaacs95 Wrote: [ -> ]

did you get my logs?

how do i get the latest?
Click below my signature.
here:
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

and one more thing
post also your laptop brand,temperatures during emulation and the heat-dissipation design by taking the photo on the bottom and all-sides of the laptop.
if your heat is above 60C during emulation i suggest you will be required to built a custom laptop cooler stand w/ at least one noctua fan.