..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tony Hawk's American Wasteland Freezing During Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I've got a bit of a major problem with one level in particular in American Wasteland that appears to already have been solved in the forums already. (Here.) However, none of the solutions posted in the thread have worked for me and I'm not sure what else to do. My game will freeze and essentially crash during a level in which I need to get my stuff back and knock another skater off his board. Every time I knock him off his board my game freezes. Any help would be appreciated.
Also, my game freezes every time I enter a shop. All of my emulation settings are exactly the same as the optimal settings.
Nevermind, fixed it myself! I just had to fully shutdown PCSX2 and load up from my save state.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]