..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need help for emulator config.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm kinda new on pcsx2 and i don't fully comprehend how to config my emulator. I tried following tutos on internet but some games still run slow (ratchet and clank 1 sometimes drop to 30 fps).

Here are my specs.

Intel core i7 3770k
Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070
16 Gb Ram

Thanks for your help.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
[attachment=69350] not sure if iĀ understand how to give you the emulog.
did you somehow patch your game ?
because you named it 2.00. did you include a 60 fps patch or anything similar ?
That's possible, i downloaded a new "emulator" file where i had to copy paste my memcards and someĀ other files. That's the only thing i did that doesn't involve me messing in the emulator settings.
nope. I'm talking about your game, not your emu.
when you made your iso from your DVD. did you apply some kind of patch afterwards ?
Nope i didn't.
(07-22-2019, 02:45 PM)Viviledragon Wrote: [ -> ]Nope i didn't.
why did you name it 2.0, then ?
I didn't, i got it from *some site*, i didn't change the name
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.