..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Blood Will Tell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok SO! game boot's up fine goes thru everything play's the opening movie I get great sound and the control's work only problem is outside of the menu's and the "game overlay" I don't see anything other then a black screen with "pulsing" squares, So what did I do wrong? is there a setting I'm missing?
In case you were wondering the game in question is Blood Will Tell.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

a screenshot of the error would be a nice idea too
Enclosed is my log, I have honestly no idea what I'm looking for but there's no "glaring" error that just pop's up at me. also enclosed is the picture of what I see.....just faint squares....and the basic tutorial stuff.
Don't know why you put ISO in program files. That seems odd to me.
I suggest you try the dev builds. Link is in my sig.
Because I'm not sure why its acting like it is, dunno if i cause i mounted something wrong or what i just know what its doing when i boot it up,  and mount the iso.
Did you update as suggested?
Update....the black and while part of the game(the beginning)it is like that unless you use software mode(OGL\DX)or update pcsx2 to the latest version

https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
This is a portable version,you don't need to place it in Program Files
(08-04-2019, 08:24 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Update....the black and while part of the game(the beginning)it is like that unless you use software mode(OGL\DX)or update pcsx2 to the latest version

https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
This is a portable version,you don't need to place it in Program Files
let me give a check