..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Time Crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy all setting up PCSX2 on my PC and it's running great however Time Crisis 2 and 3 although running smooth have sections through the game where the graphics are completely white and you cant see the enemies.  Time Crisis Crisis Zone runs fantastic no such issues which I find odd.  Your page has these games listed as running fine and I have seen you tubers play through these games with no problems on your software so I figure it must be something with my video plugin setup.

I'm running version 1.5.0.  Looking for advice to get these two games running as I own the originals but don't have a CRT TV so can't play them Sad.  Thanks in advance.

PC:
Intel I7-7700 4.2 GHz
32 GB RAM 3000MHz
GTX 1080 GPU
Ok so after some testing I found a fix, posting this as it may help someone else.  I had the GSdx Settings render on Direct3D 11 Hardware, the only fix i found was to have it on either Direct3D 11 Software (but then i couldn't adjust the resolution) so settled for OpenGL Hardware.

Now i have to figure out how do use a wii light gun and life will be good again Smile
software mode only allow for the native ps2 resolution
Another user stated that Blending Accuracy must be turned up in HW to solve this, so it's not a bug. SW uses full BA by default.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.