..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Emulation too slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't understand why, I installed PCSX2 on 2 computers. The first one is a Microsoft surface pro 3. The games are running without problem. On the second computer that is more powerful (MSI leopard 8RE), all the game are slow, turning at about 50% (30-36 fps). I tried different configuration but nothing seem to work. Any idea about that ?
Make sure that you are running it on GTX, not Intel card. Check that power saving / throttling is not slowing it down. Your laptop should have MSI “SHIFT”, set it to turbo mode, or at least into sport mode.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Thank you both of you. Effectively kozarovv, I switched from comfort to turbo mode and the problem is solved. The game is now playing constantly at 100%.
Thanks again for you quick replies.