..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dell Inspiron 15 7000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the subject of this says I own a Dell Inspiron 15 7000. I downloaded pcsx2 in order to play some childhood games like Champions: Return to Arms and Kingdom Hearts. After watching a few youtube videos on the installation and downloading a proper bios, I proceeded to boot up Champions. To anyone who’s never played it’s an action role-playing game which starts off with a character selection screen where you can edit your appearance and give your character a name. I get that far into the game then when it’s time to jump into the world my speed goes from 100% to about 30%. I’ve seen a couple more videos for the best video settings but it either makes my game slower or parts of the screen black. I’ve never been big on computer knowledge so there’s no way I can tweak the settings myself and know what I’m doing. If anyone can please tell me what the best video settings are for my laptop than please do. Also let me know if you have any questions on its other features.
Quote:After watching a few youtube videos on the installation and downloading a proper bios

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.