..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PS2 Home Screen Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I boot a game in pcsx2, I just get the PS2 home screen with the spinning balls and "Browser" and "System Configurations" options; no game select option or auto load.  Thank you.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
[attachment=69548 Wrote:jesalvein pid='602554' dateline='1567031590']Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Please forgive a computer idiot, but I don't know what you're asking me to do.  I've added a screenshot of the log (in two attachments: the first part is 13; second, 14).  Thank you.
I don't see any attempt to mount a game here... Are you booting directly to the PS2 BIOS (in No Disc mode)? The CDVD menu item will have some selectors in it, ISO for booting an ISO, Plugin for directly launching a PS2 game disc from your disc drive, and No Disc boots the PS2 BIOS.
(08-29-2019, 04:34 AM)pandubz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any attempt to mount a game here... Are you booting directly to the PS2 BIOS (in No Disc mode)? The CDVD menu item will have some selectors in it, ISO for booting an ISO, Plugin for directly launching a PS2 game disc from your disc drive, and No Disc boots the PS2 BIOS.
I thought I was mounting a disk image; it's the only selectable file when I choose "ISO Selector" under CDVD.  I've also tried selecting "ISO", "Plugin", and "No Disk" to no avail.  The game is unzipped from a rar file.  Should I try for a different download of the game, specifically an iso file?  Thank you for your help.
Quote:Should I try for a different download of the game, specifically an iso file

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.