..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 keeps loading wrong iso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What to do when pcsx2 keeps loading the wrong iso file?
Are you selecting it from the menu,running a command line or a plugin(laying from the disk/mounted image)
The first thing I can think of(I didn't test it so I don't know i pcsx2 will behave that way)is if you are runnning the installer version of pcsx2 and you have some writing permissions problem

Try running pcsx2 as admin
(09-08-2019, 07:28 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Are you selecting it from the menu,running a command line or a plugin(laying from the disk/mounted image)
The first thing I can think of(I didn't test it so I don't know i pcsx2 will behave that way)is if you are runnning the installer version of pcsx2 and you have someĀ  writing permissions problem

Try running pcsx2 as admin
I go to CDVD>iso selector>I select the iso>system>boot CDVD(full). And then PCSX2 will launch another game for some reason. I right cliecked on the PCSX2 icon on my desktop and ran it as an administrator and I had the exact same issue.
Is pcsx2 running the game that was selected before selecting another game?
If you select another game,close pcsx2 and run it again,is the game selected still what you selected the last time or the other game that was selected before choosing another game?

Post the emulog which located in the pcsx2\logs if you are running the portable version or in documents\pcsx2\logs f you are running the installer version
Try to run two games,close pcsx2 and then post the log
When you go to the CDVD menu, is the dot next to "Plugin" or "ISO"?

Also are you sure you haven't misnamed your ISO file?
To check refraction's suggestion, open the console log. There, it should give info about what game you're booting.