..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Digital Devil Saga Slowdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I downloaded dds 1 for the emulator and have spent countless hours trying to get it to run at around a stable 60 fps but unfortunately the game dips a lot to 30 and 40 fps for the vast majority of the time. I followed the settings in the wiki and have also tried to use the 60 fps codes but nothing seems to be working. This is the computer that I am using to emulate the game. I have the latest 1.4 version, EE to 1, MTVU disabled and I am using the Direct3D11 Software because the hardware one slows it down to almost 25 fps. Mipmapping off and clamping to none in both settings. Thank you for everyone's help, this game is driving me insane. 
Acer - Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - 256GB Solid State Drive - Black. 
2.3 gigahertz

(09-22-2019, 09:41 PM)Arcanus729 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I downloaded dds 1 for the emulator and have spent countless hours trying to get it to run at around a stable 60 fps but unfortunately the game dips a lot to 30 and 40 fps for the vast majority of the time. I followed the settings in the wiki and have also tried to use the 60 fps codes but nothing seems to be working. This is the computer that I am using to emulate the game. I have the latest 1.4 version, EE to 1, MTVU disabled and I am using the Direct3D11 Software because the hardware one slows it down to almost 25 fps. Mipmapping off and clamping to none in both settings. Thank you for everyone's help, this game is driving me insane. 
Acer - Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - 256GB Solid State Drive - Black. 
2.3 gigahertz
Just in case the name of the laptop that I am using does not appear, is the Acer Nitro 5 15.6 gaming laptop, intel core i5, 8gb ram, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti card
Quote:Hello everyone, I downloaded dds 1 for the emulator

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.