..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cheat Engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

Heut' hab ich zum ersten mal CE ausprobiert, bin aber völlig unbefleckt was die Handhabung angeht.
I.E. im Prozessverzeichnis taucht nur pcsx2 auf aber nicht das laufende Spiel. Kann ich den, zu durchsuchenden, Adressbereich festlegen?
Was muß ich bei "memory scan options eintragen?
Ich werde jedenfalls entweder nicht fündig, oder habe mehrere tausend mal den gesuchten Wert.
Vielleicht ist jemand so nett und gibt mir, wenn möglich auf deutsch, Rat.

Translator: DEEPL
Today' I tried CE for the first time, but I am completely immaculate as far as handling is concerned.
I.E. in the process directory only pcsx2 appears but not the running game. Can I specify the address range to be searched?
What do I have to add to "memory scan options?
I either don't find what I'm looking for, or have several thousand times the value I'm looking for.
Maybe someone is so nice and gives me advice, if possible in German.

PCSX2 1.4, CE 7.0

Stingray
Mittlerweile hab ich rausgefunden, wie man die Werte ändert, aber wenn ich abspeicher, sind die geänderten Werte wieder auf dem vorherigen Stand.
Über etwas Hilfe wäre ich wirklich dankbar

Stingray
English only so you have to translate:
I have yet to understand the point of "Memory Scan Options" in CE because choosing the process on which you are trying to make cheats(even PC games or emulators like pcsx2 that uses ONLY a certain memory region),never scans the correct memory region

For pcsx2 you have two options:
1.Leave the "Memory Scan Options" to all(which will increase the searching time based on how much ram you have)
2.Manually set the search region
From 20000000 to 21FFFFFF
(10-04-2019, 04:32 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]English only so you have to translate:
I have yet to understand the point of "Memory Scan Options" in CE because choosing the process on which you are trying to make cheats(even PC games or emulators like pcsx2 that uses ONLY a certain memory region),never scans the correct memory region

For pcsx2 you have two options:
1.Leave the "Memory Scan Options" to all(which will increase the searching time based on how much ram you have)
2.Manually set the search region
From 20000000 to 21FFFFFF
Had already done a CT for Wild Arms 5 PAL. Looks like the game is cheat-resistant in most parts. It crashes. Maybe that's why there are only a few codes for this version. Only the first Main Characters and the Golem can be cheated, these are also available on the net.
But the tip with the PCSX2 address range is very helpful.

Thank you
Stingray