..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ds3 controller reckognized, but not any inputs from it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to play metal gear solid 3, and for that game you basically need a ds controller for the shooting and aiming since it requires pressure sensitive buttons. Ive set up scp, and tried that, but it just puts it as a xbox 360 controller, and not a ds3 controller. my controller gets recognized, but no any inputs from it. Ive tried resetting pcsx2, reinstalling scp and its drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling the ds3 controller to windows, and nothing seems to be able to make it work. scp does get it to recognize my controller, but like i had said before its only as an xbox controller with no button sensitivities. Im really not sure on what to do
(10-04-2019, 06:06 AM)Wize Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to play metal gear solid 3, and for that game you basically need a ds controller for the shooting and aiming since it requires pressure sensitive buttons. Ive set up scp, and tried that, but it just puts it as a xbox 360 controller, and not a ds3 controller. my controller gets recognized, but no any inputs from it. Ive tried resetting pcsx2, reinstalling scp and its drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling the ds3 controller to windows, and nothing seems to be able to make it work. scp does get it to recognize my controller, but like i had said before its only as an xbox controller with no button sensitivities. Im really not sure on what to do

I'm having the same problem. Everyone was previously using scp toolkit to connect a ps3 controller, but that software is no longer supported and the whole project has fallen by thw wayside. I cant find any alternative, either.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.